Based on Chinese wisdom, service world engineering construction
In addition to the quality requirements of the equipment itself, the construction efficiency of the concrete mixing tow pump is also important in the layout of the transmission pipeline. Understanding the following principles of pipeline layout can do more with less.
(1) Concrete delivery pipelines are never allowed to withstand any external pulling forces;
(2) The pipeline layout should be laid according to the principle of short distance and few elbows (but not straight);
(3) All pipelines must ensure a firm and stable connection, and fix fixed points and support points at the elbows to avoid shaking and loosening of the pipeline;
(4) The conveying pipeline should be arranged in a place where people can easily access to clean and replace the conveying pipeline;
(5) Each pipe clamp should not be in contact with the ground or support, and a certain gap should be left to facilitate disassembly and assembly. At the same time, each pipe clamp must be installed with a sealing ring and tightening bolts to ensure that the joints are tightly sealed and do not leak slurry , No air leakage;
(6) The laying of horizontal pipelines should not be suspended and must be firmly supported. The horizontal pipes on the floor should be sleeper liners or old tires;
(7) The pipeline layout should meet the need to pour into the distance first, and then retreat in order to avoid disassembly and takeover during the pumping process and affect the operation;
(8) The conveying pipe directly connected to the outlet cone of the pump must be fixed;
(9) The transportation pipelines near the pump and in the dangerous section where people should enter should be shielded and shielded as necessary to prevent casualties caused by pipeline rupture or loose pipe clamps;
(10) Vertically upward piping cannot use the bottom elbow as a supporting point, because additional supporting points are added on each floor. If the vertically upward piping is laid along the outer wall, each straight pipe must be set 1~ 2 reinforcement points, floor elbows and risers should be firmly fixed on the scaffold, wall, or elevator shaft.
The above are the ten points that Bonber editors have summarized temporarily. There will be dry goods unlocking which will be continuously updated. If you have better suggestions, please leave a message and we will study and discuss it together.